The Plant Manager shall be an experienced, highly motivated, team-oriented individual to manager production operations in Edison, New Jersey for a national, family-owned and operated food company.
- Responsible for hitting Sales targets for Amazon Business: Grocery, Fresh, Pantry, Amazon Business, Prime Now, AmazonGo etc.; as well overseeing the Amazon 3P Channel.
- Inventory control (raw materials (products/packaging) and finished goods).
- Production scheduling.
- Execute purchasing contracts for raw materials.
- Bulk oil receiving management.
- Oversight of equipment maintenance.
- Management of production personnel.
- QA/QC procedure execution and enforcement.
- Implementation of safety controls.
- Coordinate with all departments to maximize customer service and satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance with GMPs, safe operating procedures and all regulatory requirements
- Ensure proper allocation of labor on a daily basis.
- Evaluate and train plant personnel.
- Report and coordinate follow-up on all reportable safety incidents and violations.
- Conduct monthly safety and quality inspections.
- Maintain all QA system and regulatory documentation.
- Monitor and report on line performance, quality and safety issues.
- Other duties as requested by Management.
- 5+ years management experience in production and/or quality control..
- Food manufacturing experience and familiarity with State and Federal. (FDA) regulations for HAACP, Food Safety, GMPs, other..
- Excellent communication skills..
- Computer literacy a must..
- Language ability in both English and Spanish a plus..
- Excellent attention to detail..
- Ability to multi-task and self-motivate..
- Must be able to lead in a team environment.
Colavita USA, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.