Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9 to 5
Edison, NJ location
- Develop and maintain financial models, quarterly budgets and rolling forecasts
- Update assumptions with inputs from business partners and improve accuracy by understanding business drivers
- Own the customer and product P&L reporting process, sales KPI and trend analysis, and profitability reports
- Assist in pricing analytics and commercial investment including customer terms and conditions, discounts and promotions.
- Assist the financial evaluation of corporate strategic investments including M&A, divestitures, capital expansion projects, etc.
- Partner with department heads in order to improve forecasting and controls processes
- Create monthly reporting packages for internal and external stakeholders including analysis of historical results, KPI dashboard and analysis of business trends
- Assist with implementation of automatic Tableau/BI dashboards
- Participate in the S&OP process development with other internal business partners
- Assist the continuous improvement of ERP developments and implementations
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Engineering; 3/5+ years of experience in a corporate FP&A role. CPG/Manufacturing industry experience preferred
- Demonstrated financial acumen and/or analytical experience including familiarity with concepts of forecasting, budgeting and variance analysis
- Experience working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (SQL, MS Access, Essbase) and provide recommendations based on results of ad hoc analysis to management
- Expertise collecting, analyzing and managing quantitative data and creating meaningful reports to drive business improvement and cost reductions.
- Experience developing Tableau / BI dashboards and reports
- Familiar with US GAAP
- Experience with NetSuite is ideal.
- Strong communication skills and ability to deliver results under high pressure environment
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
Colavita USA, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.