Looking for an E-Commerce & Market Places Manager, with deep digital marketing and digital advertising knowledge and proven experience in Amazon, Walmart (and others) 1P & 3P marketplace management, direct e-commerce business management, project management, demand generation and forecasting, display advertising, SEM & SEO, email marketing, digital merchandising, and digital content, with high analytic skills.
E-Commerce & Market Places Manager will be responsible for the overall sales and profitability of Online Businesses. The E-Commerce & Market Places Manager is the main point of contact for Amazon, and Walmart Vendor and Seller Account, E-Commerce Website Management and Other Market Places (E-Bay, Kroger, Albertsons etc.) and is responsible to build and maintain excellent working relationships with all Amazon contacts.
- Responsible for hitting Sales target for Amazon Business: Grocery, Fresh, Pantry, Amazon Business, Prime Now, AmazonGo etc.; as well overseas Amazon 3P Channel.
- Builds/maintains positive relationships with Senior Vendor Managers, In-stock Managers, Amazon support and brand specialists
- Defines and manages Amazon Advertising Services (AMS) and promotions strategy for key categories
- Responsible for presenting weekly/monthly/quarterly joint business plan of all the online businesses
- Responsible for working with demand planning to update category forecast monthly
- Contributes to annual budgeting process for categories
- Provides feedback to categories on product reviews and new product road map
- Coordinates with category product managers to ensure new products are launched on time
- Works with merchandising and trade marketing to ensure products have best in class product experience
- Leads resolutions of any logistics, operations or finance issues with internal departments
DIRECT CHANNEL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Direct website management
- Affiliate marketing management
- Management and Strategies
- Acquisition and Retention Marketing
- Pricing and promotion strategy
- Site Merchandising, User Experience and Operations
- New Business development
- Implement promotions via web marketing
- Google Adds
- Online promotional calendar management
3P / AMAZON 1P / MARKETPLACES:
- Amazon 3P seller management
- Amazon Vendor management, Audit, CO-OP, Bills Discrepancies, etc.
- Amazon Sponsored Products campaign management
- eBay, Walmart, Jet and other marketplaces management
- Digital marketing, online merchandising campaigns
- Multi-channel (online) marketing strategy
- Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly business review reporting dashboard management
- 3 or more years of experience as an E-Commerce Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Highly organized, accurate, quick learner, proactive and have a positive attitude
- This position requires the employee to work in the office from 9am to 5pm.
Colavita USA, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.