ACCOUNTS PAYABLE MANAGER
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9 to 5
Edison, NJ location
- Maintain relationship with national and international vendors
- Oversee entire AP process across multiple functions
- Make sure correct match between contract/PO and invoice
- Verify and obtain proper management approvals on vendor invoices
- Enter vendor invoice into the company ERP system, ensuring accuracy and appropriate coding
- Oversee the three-way matching process (PO, invoice, goods receipt)
- Prepare check/ACH/wire payment runs payable to vendors weekly, and manual checks and wires as needed; ensure sales tax are filed and paid in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain a filing system for financial information, records and documents to ensure easily available information;
- Monitor account balances, track expenses, prepare analyses of accounts and related financial activity to produce monthly financial reports;
- Prepare and maintain Accounts Payable Vendor Files and participate in new vendor setup and ensuring information accuracy and proper coding.
- Perform 1099 reporting and issue 1099 forms; review and verify W-9's;
- Reconcile vendor statements. Identify, research and resolve vendor account discrepancies.
- Supervise the AP Specialist;
- Follow up with requests from other departments /auditors for information / reports.
- Complete vendor credit applications.
- Book JEs of accruals and prepaids;
- Perform GL accounts and monthly bank reconciliation;
- Assist with monthly/quarterly/annual close process by working with vendors to receive invoices on a timely basis;
- Assist the system testing and process improvement activities related to the ongoing Netsuite implementation
- Participate in preparation of annual audit
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance; 7+ years of experience in Accounts Payable supervisory role
- Background in a CPG company is considered a plus
- Familiar with US GAAP
- Must have 1099 filing experience
- Multi-State Sales and Use Tax experience preferred
- Experience with Netsuite is ideal
- Strong communication skills and ability to deliver results under high pressure environment
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
Colavita USA, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.