Heat oven to 425 degrees.
1. In a 10-inch ovenproof skillet; heat olive oil, sugar and water; bring to a boil. Add peach slices; cook about 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently.
2. Meanwhile in a blender combine the eggs, milk, flour and salt; blend at medium speed until batter is smooth. Pour batter over peaches.
3. Place skillet in oven; bake pancake 20-25 minutes or until puffed and golden.
4. While pancake is in oven, make almond cream by whisking yogurt and almond extract in a small bowl; set aside.
5. Serve pancake immediately from oven; drizzle almond cream over each serving, and sprinkle with toasted nuts, if desired.