1. Melt bittersweet chocolate over simmering water and set-aside.
2. Cream the egg yolks with the sugar in a mixer, with the mixer running, slowly add the scalded milk, taking care not to scramble the eggs. Pour into a saucepan and return to the stove, stir constantly, until the custard comes to 170 degrees F on an instant read thermometer.
3. Dissolve the gelatin in the liquors and soften over simmering water or in the microwave. Add the gelatin mixture to the custard and stir well. Then add the melted bittersweet chocolate and continue stirring until completed incorporated.
4. Meanwhile, prepare an ice bath. When the chocolate is completely incorporated, place the pan in the ice bath to cool, stirring occasionally.
5. Add the vanilla to the 3 cups of heavy cream and whip until it forms medium peaks. Gently fold the whipped cream and chopped Baci into the custard mixture. Pour into stemmed serving dishes and garnish with additional whipped cream and shaved dark chocolate.