1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour 10-inch, non-stick bundt pan with olive oil and flour. Shake out excess flour.
2. Cream the sugar, olive oil and lemon peel together with an electric mixer. Add eggs, light sour cream, vanilla and lemon extracts. Blend everything until thoroughly mixed. Scrape down sides of bowl, when necessary.
3. In a separate bowl combine 2 cups sifted flour, baking powder and salt. Gently fold into creamed mixture. Mix until just blended, scraping down sides of bowl, when necessary. Do not over mix.
4. In another bowl mix coarsely chopped Pralines, brown sugar and cinnamon together. 5. Spoon 2/3 batter into prepared bundt pan; spread evenly with rubber spatula. Sprinkle Praline mixture over top. Spread remaining batter into pan, evening off top. Tap pan to settle batter.
6. Place on center rack of preheated oven. Bake for 55-60 minutes, or until cake tester inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Let cool in pan. Invert onto cake rack after 10 minutes. Cool for 30 minutes before cutting. When cake is cool, dust with powdered sugar. Makes 12 servings.
Per Serving: 460 Calories; 19g Fat (3g Sat, 13g Mono, 2g Poly); 5g Protein; 68g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 39mg Cholesterol; 363mg Sodium.