1. Melt the white chocolate over simmering water, set aside.
2. Cream the egg yolks and sugar in a mixer, add the scalded milk very slowly, with the mixer running, so not to scramble the eggs. Once incorporated, pour the mixture into a saucepan and return to the stove, stirring constantly until the custard comes to 170 degrees F on an instant read thermometer.
3. Dissolve the gelatin in the liquor and soften over simmering water or in the microwave. Add the gelatin to the custard and stir well. Add the melted chocolate; stir well until it is completely incorporated.
4. Meanwhile, prepare an ice bath. Once the white chocolate is completely incorporated; place the pan into the ice bath to cool, stirring occasionally.
5. Add vanilla to 3 cups of heavy cream and whip until it forms medium peaks. Gently fold the cream and chopped Baci into the custard mixture. Pour into stemmed serving dishes and garnish with additional whipped cream and shaved dark chocolate.
Look for these, and other fine Colavita products in your supermarket, or to purchase on-line visit ColavitaStore.com